A little about me,
I am from Maracaibo, Venezuela, and have had the fortune to live and travel to several places. I started this blog for sometime now, and as time passes along been trying to update it with more content from a personal and professional perspective.
- United States
- Lived in Iowa City, IA, United States, where I finished High School and completed my freshman year in engineering at U of Iowa.
- My 1st experience in Europe (two internships) were at BMW AG (FIZ – Munich) and Synlift Systems (Berlin). Before returning to Venezuela to work in the oil sector until 2002.
- Sweden + Netherlands
- Joined ETH Center for Sustainability (now myclimate), for a year contract, leading a global project on CSR initiatives in the cement sector.
- Venezuela + South Africa
- From 2009 until 2014, I joined the School of Architecture at Universidad Mayor in Temuco, Chile. Serving as Program Director of the Masters in Energy Efficiency, responsible for undergraduate and graduate classes, continuing education courses and external consulting.
- MBA at at HEC Paris
- Director of Project at Cap Terre (Groupe Betom)
Within these life experiences I have grown personally and professionally, continue to meet remarkable people, and have written some articles on several topics.