CIB TASK GROUP 66 WEB EVENT – (International Council for Building)
NOVEMBER 4, 2010, 10 pm-12:30 pm, Brasilia time
The starting time for other locations in South America are (7:00 Bogota, 7:30 Caracas, 9:00 Buenos Aires and Santiago) . Please check your location due to changes in summertime (www.timeanddate.com) .
“THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ENERGY EFFICIENT BUILDINGS POLICIES IN SOUTH AMERICA” that will be held on NOVEMBER 4 (THURSDAY) , 2010 10:00 am-12:30 am, Brasilia time (GMT-2:00), 13:00 pm-15:30 pm PARIS/BERLIN TIME.
THE AGENDA FOR THE 2,5-HOUR INTERNET SESSION IS:
- 10:00 Introduction – Jean Carassus TG 66 Coordinator and Peter Wouters, BBRI
- 10:10 “The Ordinance on Buildings Thermal Quality for the City of Maracaibo-Venezuela” – Nastia Almao,Emeritus University Professor (The University of Zulia, Maracaibo, Venezuela)
- 10:30 “Energy efficiency in buildings in Colombia” – Carlos VallesUPME (Energy Planing Unit) , Ministry of Mines and Energy
- 10:50 “Energy efficiency in buildings in Argentina” – Gautam Dutt
- 11:10 “Barriers to Energy Efficiency in Buildings in Emerging Economies. Strategies to start actions: The case of Uruguay.” – Alfonso Blanco
- 11:30 Chilean Building Thermal Performance regulations: what we´ve done and what we haven´t. – Waldo Bustamante
- 11:50 The Brazilian Energy Efficiency Label for Buildings – Roberto Lamberts UFSC
- 12:10 Conclusions – Jean Carassus TG 66 Coordinator
HOW TO JOIN THE WEB ENVENT
To join this web event, you do not need any camera or phone but only a computer with internet link and a sound card. The event is powered by WebEx. WebEx will install a small piece of software on your computer.
IT IS FREE OF CHARGE, however you need to register at least 24 hours before the event, to do so CLICK HERE.